- Meeting 13 for Jose, big change!
- Parasites tests results with Lucas and
little monsters Halloween style, ready to be adopted in 4 weeks...
posted on YOUTUBE after uploading the Parasites videos:
"this past July, I was
in Quito to visit a friend, however, the day before I arrived, my
friend was hospitalized due to a GI bleed; after 6hrs in surgery, it
was determined his massive bleed (needing 21 units of blood) was due
to parasites, amoeba, ate thru an artery in his colon! He didn't have
any symptoms beforehand."
- Like previous years, Feast of the Dead in Loja.
- Checking for parasites every 6 months is
necessary when you live in Vilcabamba.
- Mansion for sale in Hacienda San Joaquin. For details
Karaoke on the main plaza
of Vilcabamba by a rainy day...Original initiative...
October 22nd 2009
- Maria, owner of a grocery store, assaulted with a knife....Info or
October 21th 2009
- "Dragon's blood" and "Macanchi snake
liquor" sold in the streets of Loja as natural medicines recommended by
October 16th 2009
- Plenty of food in Central market of Loja...
October 15th 2009
- The puppies are 12 days old...today some opened their eyes to the
October 11th 2009
- Baseball game between Lojanos and Vilca-Gringos...
October 10th 2009
- Picnic on Yambala river...
October 6th 2009
the entrance of Loja has a road block...The students are fighting for their
October 5th 2009
- Balthazar is a famous "curandero"
Vilcabamba region. He has healed hundreds of people since he is 10 years
October 4th 2009
- 11 puppies born yesterday, children of Panthera rescued from the
street by Nathalie...Just adorable and ready to be adopted in 8 weeks.
October 3rd 2009
- Visit with Jim, Ruchel, Barry and Eugenio of a house for rent in
Yamburara, 5 minutes drive from Vilcabamba.
October 2nd 2009
- Very quiet sunny day in Vilcabamba, main square plaza.